Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Arthritis Foundation " Let's Walk Together 2011"




www.arthritis.org




I have been named Co -chair for this years Dade county walk again together with National volunteer Kathy Lubbers .I am so humbled and proud. Please join us on November 12 at Greynolds Park in North Miami Beach and form a Team for this worthy walk - As many of you know I have suffered from Rheumatoid arthritis since I was in my twenties and have endured 7 reconstruction surgeries in my hands and feet.

We must continue research in new medications and I will not hope to find a cure. I want to be pain free someday and so do 50 million Americans.


We need to educate the public that arthritis is not just an elderly person's disease. There are over 360,000 children affected by juvenile arthritis and many have to endure reconstructive joint surgeries at such an early age.

Please email me at Tessie13@aol.com for information on the walk and or sponsorship .
Go to http://www.miamiwalk.kintera.org/ and sign up for a Team

Walk with me !!

No comments: