Friday, May 1, 2009







I was crowned National Queen for the Lady Division in Charleston SC for The American Image NationalPageants> I am so honored to represent this pageant and all the women who competed. I personally want to thank the judges and I promise I will not let you down. My platform is The Arthritis Foundation and I will focus on appearances on the nation wide walks " Let's move together and also on becoming an ambassador so I can go to Washington DC to support the new bill HR 1210 - I will post weekly so check back with me. Thank you to all my sponsors - The Coral Gables Women's Club. Expressions Photo (Esther and Robert Paya ) for my beautiful photos, Fox's Sherron Inn. Corporate caterers, and my husband and his company Vialinkinc for his support always. I also want to thank all my family especially my daughter for believing in my dreams.
Top left picture with Ms All American Woman 2009 - Kimberly White-Geramia
Middle -Me with my new crown and scepter - top right with my wonderful husband - Stephen



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mireya,

Great photos and you are doing good work. I'm very proud of you.

Suzanne